Email MeDavid F. Tibor
David F. Tibor is a Partner with JML Law handling cases in the firm's Employment Law and Personal Injury Departments. David manages JML Law's San Francisco Office.
David is a seasoned employment attorney representing both private and public sector employees, as well as high level executives, minimum wage workers, and everyone in between. He has fought for employees against the largest corporations and continues to obtain millions of dollars in settlements each year for his clients. David's peers have recognized his hard work and dedication to the rights of employees by selecting him as a "Rising Star" by Super Lawyer magazine every year since 2009, an honor based on the review of other lawyers and available to only 2.5% of eligible attorneys in California.
David decided to dedicate his legal career to representing employees before law school while working in the construction industry. Many of David's peers, including even in union environments, were still not provided with the same opportunities because of either their immigration status, race, and gender. David now represents individuals in the areas of wrongful termination, discrimination, harassment, wage and hour, and whistleblowing.
When not working, David enjoys spending time with his family, coaching his oldest daughter's soccer team, and counting down the days until his youngest daughter can play soccer as well.
Areas of Practice
- Employment Law
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Termination
- Wage and Hour
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- University of San Diego School of Law, San Diego, California - 2004
- California State University, Northridge - 1999
Honors and Awards
- Super Lawyers - California Rising Star , 2009 - 2015
- Super Lawyers, 2016 - Present
Professional Associations and Memberships
- California State Bar - Labor & Employment Section
- California Employment Lawyers Association
- Consumer Attorney Association of Los Angeles
- Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC)