The attorneys at JML Law, A Professional Law Corporation, are not limited by geography. Our team will help you secure the injury compensation you are entitled to receive after being injured in Los Angeles County, Orange County or San Francisco or elsewhere in California.
We are a full-service plaintiffs law firm headquartered in Woodland Hills, serving the LA, Orange County, the Bay Area and throughout California in all types of personal injury and wrongful death claims. Our accident lawyers are experienced in cases involving injuries resulting from negligence by another person or entity, including injuries at work.
We Build Your Personal Injury Case To Your Unique Needs
We are ready to alleviate your concerns and guide your case to a successful outcome. We personalize each case we handle because each client and case is unique, requiring different approaches, services and representation.
You are likely concerned about medical bills, lost wages, and other damages and expenses. We will handle all aspects of your personal injury case, communicating with insurance companies, completing court filings, independently investigating your accident, building a winnable case, securing top-rated expert witness testimony and negotiating with opposing parties for the best possible outcome.
This is not an exhaustive list of the types of injury cases we handle, but they include:
- Gun violence, including accidental shootings
- Police misconduct and shootings
- Wrongful death or fatal accidents
- Brain and spinal cord injuries
- Catastrophic injuries, including loss of limbs
- Elder abuse, including physical and emotional abuse
- Injury on someone else's property (premises liability)
- Assault injuries, including bullying and bar fights
- Negligent security
- Motor vehicle accidents, including distracted driving and drunk driving accidents
- Truck accidents, including truck driver fatigue
- Bus, train and Metrolink accidents
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents
- Child abuse and sexual assault
- Sports injuries, including those caused by defective equipment
- Product liability due to defective or dangerous products
A catastrophic injury may require significant medical treatment and may have a long-term or permanent impact on your life. Our injury attorneys understand the impact that injuries will have on the rest of your life. We will give you and your case the attention it deserves.
Injured? Contact Us For A Free Initial Consultation.
Schedule a free initial consultation to discuss your situation with us by calling 818-835-5735 or sending us an email to get started. There is no risk to meet with us — you owe nothing unless we recover.