Work-related injuries are devastating. Hurt workers are often overwhelmed by financial uncertainty and painful recoveries. While workers’ compensation is designed to help injured employees, obtaining benefits can be complex. In some cases, legitimate claims may even be denied, and force hurt employees to fight through appeals.
JML Law has helped numerous California workers achieve the benefits they deserve. Our Anaheim workers’ compensation attorneys will protect your rights and secure the financial support you need for your injuries. Schedule your free consult today by clicking here or calling us at 818-610-8800.
Why Experienced Representation Matters in all Workers’ Compensation Claims
If you have been injured on the job, it is crucial you obtain experience council. Across industries, companies have been denying workers’ compensation benefits at increasing rates. However, skilled representation significantly impacts the success of claims.
According to a five-year study by Lockton Analytics;
- The national average payout for a claim is $10,153
- In California, having legal representation increased the average claim to $16,833
- Denied workers’ compensation claims have increased by 20%
- California workers compensation attorneys overturned denied claims at a rate of 84%
- The national average payout for an overturned denial of benefits is $15,694
- In California, attorneys secure an average of $27,419 for clients
When you need skilled, experienced representation, call JML Law. Our superior knowledgeability and access to medical experts can maximize your benefits and keep your future secure.
How a Workers’ Compensation Attorney in Anaheim Can Help
According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, 4.1 million workers face injuries or sickness every year. At JML Law, our Anaheim workers’ compensation lawyers will work tirelessly to help hurt employees by;
- Complete extensive paperwork
- Meet all deadlines
- Gathering critical evidence, including;
- Medical records
- Independent medical examinations
- Vocational expert opinion and testimony
- The safety history of your employer
- Negotiate a settlement agreement
- Represent your interests at a workers’ compensation hearing
- Advise you on any third-party personal injury claims to maximize your compensation
What is a third-party claim?
Workplace injuries are often the result of negligence. If your employer is at fault for your accident, workers’ compensation is limited to cover your immediate medical expenses and some of your lost income.
If your injuries are the result of faulty equipment, machine malfunction, or a careless driver, you may be entitled to damages. A third-party claim will allow you to pursue a traditional personal injury claim for pain and suffering, loss in future income, emotional distress, or more.
Call JML Law today to see if your case qualifies for additional benefits.
What Types of Workers’ Compensation Cases Do We Handle in Anaheim?
JML Law has represented hurt workers in a wide range of claims. Some of the most common injury claims involve;
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Torn Rotator Cuff
- Head Injury
- Hearing Loss
- Back & Neck Injury
- Hand Injury
- Shoulder & Elbow Injury
- Knee, Ankle & Foot Injury
- Chemical Exposure
- Construction Accident
- Stress-Related Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Amputation Accident
- Vision And Hearing Loss
Contact An Experienced Anaheim Workers’ Compensation Attorney Today
JML Law has extensive experience handling work-related injuries. Call today and let our Anaheim workers’ compensation attorneys secure the benefits you deserve. To schedule your free consultation, click here or call 818-610-8800.
Get Your Questions Answered.
Contact Our Lawyers.
Every case is unique and needs to be evaluated by our
experienced lawyers. If you have been injured in a work-related accident,
give us a call at 818-610-8800 or send us an email to schedule a free initial consultation. There is no risk to meet with us. We get paid only if we win your claim.