Strong Advocates For Victims
If you or somebody you love has sustained an injury caused by the careless or negligent actions of another person, business, or entity, you may be entitled to compensation for your losses. The personal injury lawyers at JML Law are ready to conduct a full investigation into your case and work to secure any compensation you are entitled to.
The attorneys at JML Law, A Professional Law Corporation, are not limited by geography. Our team will help you secure the personal injury compensation you are entitled to receive after being injured in Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Francisco or elsewhere in California.
We are a full-service plaintiffs law firm headquartered in Woodland Hills, serving LA, Orange County, the Bay Area and throughout California in all types of personal injury and wrongful death claims. Our accident lawyers are experienced in cases involving injuries resulting from negligence by another person or entity, including injuries at work.
We Build Your Personal Injury Case To Your Unique Needs
We are ready to alleviate your concerns and guide your case to a successful outcome. We personalize each case we handle because each client and case is unique, requiring different approaches, services and representation.
You are likely concerned about medical bills, lost wages, expenses and other damages. We will handle all aspects of your personal injury case including communicating with insurance companies, completing court filings, independently investigating your accident, building a winnable case, securing top-rated expert witness testimony and negotiating with opposing parties for the best possible outcome.
This is not an exhaustive list of the types of injury cases we handle, but they include:
- Gun violence, including accidental shootings
- Police misconduct and shootings
- Wrongful death or fatal accidents
- Brain and spinal cord injuries
- Catastrophic injuries, including loss of limbs
- Elder abuse, including physical and emotional abuse
- Injury on someone else’s property (premises liability)
- Assault injuries, including bullying and bar fights
- Negligent security
- Motor vehicle accidents, including distracted driving and drunk driving accidents
- Truck accidents, including truck driver fatigue
- Bus, train and Metrolink accidents
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents
- Child abuse and sexual assault
- Sports injuries, including those caused by defective equipment
- Product liability due to defective or dangerous products
A catastrophic injury may require significant medical treatment and may have a long-term or permanent impact on your life. Our personal injury attorneys understand the impact that these injuries will have on the rest of your life. We will give you and your case the attention it deserves.
How long do I have to file a personal injury claim in California?
It is important to keep in mind that you do not have an unlimited amount of time to file a lawsuit in these cases. The personal injury statute of limitations in California is two years from the date an injury occurs. If a personal injury victim fails to file their claim against an alleged negligent party within this two-year window, they will likely lose the ability to recover any compensation for their losses. The skilled personal injury lawyers at JML Law will work to ensure that you do not miss any deadlines related to your case.
What kind of compensation will JML Law secure for your case?
If you or somebody you care about has sustained an injury caused by the negligent actions of somebody else, there are various types of compensation that may be available for your claim. At JML Law, we are regularly able to help personal injury victims obtain the following:
- Coverage of all injury-related medical bills
- Lost income if you are unable to work while you recover
- General household out-of-pocket expenses you incur
- Loss of personal enjoyment images
- Pain and suffering damages
- Possible punitive damages against a grossly negligent party
The total amount of compensation available for these cases will vary depending on the facts related to each particular situation. However, the attorneys at JML Law will work to secure full coverage of all of your expenses.
Injured? Contact Us For A Free Initial Consultation.
If you or somebody you love has sustained an injury and is having trouble securing compensation, you need to speak to an attorney as soon as possible. At JML Law, our team of personal injury lawyers handles these cases in Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Francisco, and elsewhere throughout California. We have extensive personal injury case experience and have the resources necessary to conduct a full investigation into your claim.
There is no risk to meet with us — you owe nothing unless we recover.Schedule a free initial consultation to discuss your situation with us by calling 818-610-8800 or sending us an email to get started.