Riverside is a busy place, the seat of the county. Just a drive away from LA, we know that many people consider this an idyllic place to call home. We know you do not spend your days worried about what will happen if you get injured in an accident that is caused by someone else, but if that does happen, you need to know where to turn.
When you need a Riverside personal injury attorney, you can count on the qualified and knowledgeable team at JML Law for help. They will work tirelessly on your behalf to secure the compensation you deserve.
Other people can cause you injury due to their reckless or careless behavior. Below are some of the common ways in which we see personal injury cases arise.
- Car And Truck Accidents – Many vehicle accidents occur due to the negligence of drunk or distracted drivers. Alcohol-impaired drivers caused 27 percent of the traffic fatalities in California’s latest reporting year. We also see truck, bus, and motorcycle accidents occur with regularity.
- Workplace Accidents – More than 8 million workplace injuries or illnesses were reported in 2017. Many of these were the direct result of an employer’s negligence.
- Slip And Fall Accidents – Slip and fall accidents account for over one million trips to the ER each year and are the most common type of injury that happens on other people’s property.
- Dog Bites – Of the millions of dog bites that occur in the US each year, more than 800,000 of them require medical care. These bites can leave a person severely injured.
- Pedestrian Accidents – Pedestrians are often struck at crosswalks and intersections. When they are hit, they often sustain severe injuries because they have no protection. There were over 14,000 pedestrian accidents in the latest reporting year.
- Bicycle Accidents – As with pedestrians, bicyclists face many dangers from reckless drivers. They also have the added headache of dealing with riding pathways that are not properly maintained by government authorities.
- Faulty Products – Take a look at the website that tracks current recalls and you will see how vulnerable we are to products that are not well designed or are labeled incorrectly.
The above list is not complete and we advise you to seek advice from a qualified attorney about your individual case.
What Are Your Options
The aftermath of an accident can be hard to deal with, especially when you are injured. Your focus needs to be on healing, not how you will pay your bills. At JML Law, we know that your expenses go beyond the medical bills that are piling up.
If your injuries are keeping you from working and insurance is not covering the time off, you may be wondering how you will pay your regular household bills. When you need a Riverside personal injury attorney, JML Law is standing by. We will help you get the compensation you need for all of your accident-related expenses. You can contact us by clicking here or calling us at 818-610-8800 for a free consultation.
Get Your Questions Answered.
Contact Our Lawyers.
Every case is unique and needs to be evaluated by our
experienced lawyers. If you have been injured in a work-related accident,
give us a call at 818-610-8800 or send us an email to schedule a free initial consultation. There is no risk to meet with us. We get paid only if we win your claim.