We know that there are plenty of ways we can get hurt as we go about our daily lives but dwelling on it does not help. Most people do not sit around and wonder what they will do it they get injured due to someone else’s negligent behavior.
But when it does happen, you need to know where to turn to get the assistance you need.
Will your insurance cover all of your injury-related expenses?
What if your injury keeps you from working?
At JML Law, we want to help you if you need a San Bernardino personal injury attorney. Our team will work to secure the compensation you deserve.
Personal injury cases arise when someone else’s negligence causes you or your loved one harm. Their actions, whether intentional or unintentional, bring pain and suffering and they should be held liable for their actions.
Today, we want to go over a few ways in which people are hurt due to the actions of others. This is not an exhaustive list and you should always seek legal assistance when deciding whether or not to pursue a personal injury case.
- Premises Injuries: Property owners and their agents have a duty to ensure the safety of those invited to be there. This includes places like stores, banks, courthouses, parks, and even private residences. Slip and fall accident injuries are the most common, but any hazardous situation can cause harm.
- Vehicle Accidents: Negligent drivers are a major source of injuries in California. Did you know that for the latest reporting year, drunk drivers caused 27 percent of traffic-related fatalities and thousands of serious injuries? We are also seeing a rise of distracted driving incidents, despite laws in place to prevent them.
- Faulty Products: Products that are poorly designed, have a manufacturing flaw, or are not labeled properly are in the hands of millions of people right now. If you look at the website that tracks recalls in the US, you will see just how much harm can be done by these faulty products.
- Pedestrian Accidents: Over 14,000 people in California were injured in pedestrian accidents during the latest reporting year, often as a result of the same negligent driving behavior that causes vehicle accidents.
- Medical Mistakes: Medical errors are the third leading cause of death in the US, killing more than 250,000 people annually.
What Are Your Options?
If you or a loved one have been injured in an incident that was caused by another person or company’s negligence, you need to seek legal assistance. A JML Law, we know how complicated these cases can be, especially when you are trying to recover from your injuries. Our knowledgeable and experienced team will work with you to get the compensation you need for all of your incident-related expenses: medical costs lost income, as well as punitive damages.
When you need a San Bernardino personal injury attorney, you can contact us by clicking here or calling us at 818-610-8800 for a free consultation.
Get your questions answered.
Contact Our Lawyers.
Every case is unique and needs to be evaluated by our experienced lawyers. If you have been injured in a work-related accident,
give us a call at 818-610-8800
or send us an email
to schedule a free initial consultation. There is no risk to meet with us. We get paid only if we win your claim.