Sports injuries can be absolutely devastating. Not only do you need to deal with the physical pain and suffering associated with a severe injury, but you may have to come to terms with the likelihood of being unable to ever compete at your previous level again. Whatever level you tend to compete at – or even if you chose your sport for the health and social benefits and never intended to do it competitively – a sports injury attorney from JML Law could hold the responsible or negligent party accountable for the consequences of their actions.
We have extensive experience of successfully recovering compensation from a variety of plaintiffs, including athletic organizations, individual sports coaches, schools, training facilities, sports centers and more. To learn more about how a Woodland Hills sports injury attorney could use our significant legal knowledge to your advantage, call us today on 818-610-8800.
When Can I File A Lawsuit Relating to a Woodland Hills Sports Injury?
In short, if you have sustained a serious injury due to the negligence or deliberate wrongdoing of another person or entity, you could be entitled to file for compensation. No matter what age you are, or what level you had reached in your chosen sport, a JML Law attorney could successfully recover the damages you are entitled to. While working on behalf of previous clients, we have won lawsuits filed against:
- Manufacturers of defective sports equipment
- Manufacturers of defective gym equipment
- Those responsible for improperly maintaining sports or gym equipment
- Improper or inadequate treatment of sports injuries
- Facilities and organizations operating with a lack of experienced and qualified medical personnel on their staff
- Improper supervision
- Negligence in guiding victims of sports injury towards seeking appropriate medical care and treatment
If you believe you may be entitled to bring a lawsuit in respect of a sports injury, our Woodland Hills lawyers are ready and willing to file on your behalf. While an out-of-court settlement is generally best for all involved, you can rest assured that your attorney will aggressively litigate if necessary. We pledge to do our utmost to obtain a successful settlement or verdict from your case.
Can a JML Law Woodland Hills Sports Injury Attorney Help Me?
You may be concerned that your sports injury, or the circumstances in which you sustained it, will not fall under our remit. To put your mind at ease, and to confirm that we can handle any type of sports injury-related case, here are some scenarios we have recovered compensation for:
- Drownings in swimming, boating, or other water sports-related accidents
- Injuries caused by negligent or inexperienced coaches
- Injuries resulting from a lack of signage warning skiers or outdoor enthusiasts not to enter a particularly hazardous area
- Injuries sustained while at camp, wilderness training, and similar activities
Of course, we have also successfully handled countless sports injury cases relating to everyday sports and gym activities.
To learn more about how our expert Woodland Hills sport injury lawyers could ensure you recover the compensation you deserve, call us today on 818-610-8800.
Get Your Questions Answered.
Contact Our Lawyers.
Every case is unique and needs to be evaluated by our
experienced lawyers. If you have been injured in a work-related accident,
give us a call at 818-610-8800 or send us an email to schedule a free initial consultation. There is no risk to meet with us. We get paid only if we win your claim.