Construction Accident Lawyer
Full-Service Plaintiffs’ Injury Law Firm
Injured construction workers need advocates too. At JML Law, we have been representing the rights and interests of injury victims for over 35 years. We recognize that construction is one of the most dangerous jobs in America, with high rates of injury and death compared to most other occupations. We custom-tailor our workers’ compensation practice to meet the needs of injured construction workers and their families.
Our construction accident lawyer provides legal counsel and representation to workers in Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Francisco and throughout California. We independently investigate accident scenes, employers’ safety procedures, maintenance of work sites relating to safety, possibly defective equipment, vehicle safety and more, as these factors relate to each individual case that we handle.
Things Your Employer Or Workers’ Compensation Insurance Adjuster Might Not Tell You
- If your employer does not have workers’ compensation insurance, you can qualify under the general contractors’ workers’ comp.
- If you were injured by a dangerous or defective product (including machines and vehicles), you might be able to pursue a third-party liability claim in addition to workers’ comp.
- You do not have to rely on the injury evaluation or the treatment of the doctor chosen by your employer or the insurance company. We can help you find an approved doctor of your choice within the California Medical Provider Network (MPN).
- You can appeal a denied or reduced claim.
What Costs, Damages And Losses Are Covered By Workers’ Compensation?
Whether you or a family member was injured from a scaffolding or ladder fall, repetitive motion injury, power tool accident, vehicle accident or falling object, a number of expenses and other losses may be eligible for compensation that our attorneys can help you maximize for best possible results, including:
- Medical expenses
- Mileage expenses for travel related to your injury and recovery
- Lost wages (typically two-thirds of your weekly pay at the time the injury occurred)
- Temporary or permanent disability
We can also discuss long-term care and death benefits if they apply to your case.
Recover Maximum Compensation With JML Law
Call us at 818-835-5735 or email us to schedule a free initial consultation with an attorney who has proven results in a variety of construction accident cases. We handle all cases on a contingency fee basis, which means that if we don’t win a favorable settlement or verdict in your case, you do not pay attorney fees.
Get Your Questions Answered.
Contact Our Lawyers.
Every case is unique and needs to be evaluated by our experienced lawyers. If you have been injured in a work-related accident,
give us a call at 818-835-5735 or send us an email to schedule a free initial consultation. There is no risk to meet with us. We get paid only if we win your claim.