Many are distraught after their car accident experience and do not know which step should be taken next. Below are some steps to take if you’ve been involved in a car accident.
- If information was not shared between the drivers involved in the car accident, liability and other areas of laws might not be clear.
- There is only a small percentage of individuals that know exactly how to evaluate their claim. If you are not in that percentile, contact a car accident attorney.
- If you sustained an injury and made your adjuster aware, they might request medical records prior to your accident. If this is the case, contact our office.
- After negotiations and settlement discussion, if your adjuster is offering a structured settlement and not a lump sum of money, contact JML Law.
- If you feel uncomfortable with negotiating terms of your settlement and signing documents, hire a car accident attorney. You might lose out on compensation.
- If you are having difficulties proving your claims, you should hire a car accident attorney.