In order to apply, write a 500+ word essay, on why an education is important. Give us examples of how you’ve persevered through the obstacles in order to get an education. What have you learned from these challenges, and how will that prepare you for the challenges you face as a student in a higher education environment?Show examples, and defend your answer.
This scholarship can be used for any school related expenses, such as tuition and books. Participants must meet the following criteria:
- Participants must be enrolled at an accredited high school, college, or university in the U.S.A.
- First maintain a cumulate Grade Point (average (GPA of at least 3.0 (or equivalent))
- Submissions must be received by 8/15/2018
- Please send your information and submission via email to: Scholarship@jmllaw.com
There is no application form. All we ask is you send in your essay and contact information to Scholarship@jmllaw.com
In your submission please include the following:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Transcript of your GPA, unofficial transcript are accepted
- School you are currently attended
A Los Angeles Personal Injury Law Firm Protecting The Rights Of The Injured
The Law Office of Joseph M. Lovretovich is a Los Angeles personal injury law firm that is dedicated to representing people who have been injured in accidents. Some of our focus areas of practice include personal injury, car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death, product liability, and premises liability cases.
Los Angeles car accident attorneys at our law firm are known as the best attorneys in Los Angeles, California. Our attorneys in Los Angeles will work tirelessly to secure the compensation you deserve. We provide our representation on a contingency fee basis, which means you do not pay until we win or settle your case. We get paid only if we obtain a recovery in your case.